Liebster is German for "beloved" or "favorite." The creator of this award wishes for it to be bestowed to five worthy people whose blogs have fewer than 200 followers--as a way to acknowledge creativity while promoting an increase in blog traffic. The rules of acceptance are as follows:
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.
5. And most of all - have fun!
So after much searching through so many deserving blogs, here's my top five. Whoooo buddy... was it hard to choose! In no particular order....
1. heatherjanedesign.blogspot.com : Heather Jane's projects make me run for the Pinning button. Be sure to peek at the I
2. paperheartist.com Tamytha takes amazing photos of her lovely artwork, so her tutorials are awesome.
3. creativelycreating.blogspot.com Hello - Tiffany Cheney always puts up the awesome artwork. How can her blog not have 200 followers? And it's got adorable crafts other than CTMH/stamping on it too - how does she find the time? Go there and marvel with me!
4. mprantner.blogspot.com Miriam is a new consultant, but her blog is nicely done with lots of cute projects. Look for the fish card - it'll make you smile!
5. kponte.blogspot.com Kristine has some seriously cool scrapbook sketch LOs on her blog, and the photography is awesome, with nice detailed closeups of the embellies. Blog candy indeed!
Thanks to Lisa for choosing me, and I hope you'll all go peek at these adorably deserving blogs!