Tuesday is going to be my Jamberry bloggin' day, which I've named Tuesday Tips, because alliteration makes everything better...kind of like glitter! Here's what I'm wearing this week - a little Snowflakes with a Diamond Dust Sparkle Accent nail. I did my toes in the Snowflakes, too. The Sparkle shields are like having glitter paper for your fingers - so fabulous, but without the cracking and flaking off action of my beloved glitter nail polish ! After I was done, I was giving my four year old a thumbs up. He sighed and said, "Mom, don't you know that Christmas is over?" After I got done giggling with him, I told him snowflakes are for all winter long...as my wreath project I'll post later this week will attest!
There is so much amazing change happening for Jamberry this month. I made a little list of some of the changes announced so far this month - they say next week's announcement saves the best for last!
- All shields are moving to a clear backing - hooray! That makes for much easier sizing!
- They have made the adhesive even stronger bonding. I already get a fabulous hold, so I can't wait to see how these stick!
- The vinyl material going forth will be even thinner - I cannot wait to get this new format on my fingertips!
- There's a new Style Sister's Shield of the month - this month it's a deep oxblood accented with a gold star.
- There's a new Hostess only shield available each month. How sweet is that Emerald hounds-tooth gonna look on your tips in March?
- There's new and even more generous Hostess rewards! You can request a party (online or in person if you are local) on my Jamberry website!
That's my Tuesday tip for this week. See ya back here for more glittery goodness soon!