Stasha over at Northwest Mommy wants a list of 10 "firsts"...and what Stasha wants...just kidding! I think this is a fascinating Listicle, and can't wait to get out there and read what ya'll write. Here's mine...
Top Ten Firsts as found in My Scrappy Life
1. First Love - My hubby was my first real love. We met in college in October in our dorm. He played my violin in the hallway. Smoooooooth.
2. First Date - We saw "Far and Away". In our defense, it was free and showing on campus. I may never scrap this...let's just keep this between you and me, ok?
3. First Cruise - These pics are from my first (and only) Cruise to the Caribbean, which I earned through CTMH in 2005. I did not know I was a cruise person...but it was an-oh-so-lovely experience! Someday we'll do it again...
4. First Publication - That Layout above is one of 2 that was published in the CTMH catalog, my first time getting artwork published. At the risk of sounding repetitive, someday I'll do that again...
5. First Time Teaching at Extravaganza - making out own flip flaps before flip flaps were cool, man.
6. First Baby - that's my tiny little munchkin Gabe in a little 6x6 quickie scrapbook page. Monogram Solos had just come out. He was 6 pounds 2 ounces - so tiny!
7. First Layout of Ben - second baby, first love all over again!
8. First Blog Post - Uploaded on October 14, 2009. Cute boys, snow, and glitter. I can't believe I've been blogging for three years!
9. First Layout of Max - Third baby gets Studio J digital scrapping. I get a nap.
10. First Project Feature - This one was a Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger pick, my first big blog woo hoo! I just about jumped out of my chair when I got the notice...and it only took me another 5 months to figure out how to upload the blog badge for it.
And just 'cause I wanted too, here's one of my favorite more recent pages with lots of pics of my three favorite little guys. Thanks for taking a trip down scrappy memory lane with me! Don't forget to comment if you decide to play along on Monday Listicles (and you should!). I'd love to read your list too!